No doubt, you’ve probably asked yourself at one time or another, “What do I want to do in life,” and wanted to know more about the universal law of attraction for attaining personal goals in life.
There are lots of teachers out there speaking about personal goals in life and the power of attraction, but the reality is that the secret of attraction is just a name about an idea.
Nobody is really 100% sure of what the universal law of attraction actually is or how it works.
The much deeper you comprehend the power of attraction for achieving personal goals in life, the more you recognize that you alone are accountable for whatever in your life.
The Course in Miracles states, “The journey we undertake together is the exchange of dark for light, of ignorance for understanding.”
This is a difficult gulp to swallow, particularly if you’ve been brought up to think that something, or someone beyond you, is punishing or rewarding when you’re striving to get the life you want.
It’s also challenging to comprehend, when it seems that things simply occur so that you may accomplish lifetime goals.
I must add that this is why I always suggest learning how to do mindfulness meditation, to reach within and listen to your inner guidance system telling you what to do next.
What are your lifetime goals?
However the putting the law of attraction on your side for personal goals in life, exceeds your mindful awareness, it likewise includes deep subconscious thoughts, sensations and visions.
This is of the habits of highly effective people and the most influential who have ever walked among humankind, and has shown them their way to success.
In most cases, those much deeper, hidden programs and sensations can override what you knowingly believe and feel.
When you ask, ‘what do I want to do in life,’ your subconscious sensations tend to have more powerful and much deeper roots, while your human conscious thoughts don’t because they are more set in fear.
The Course in Miracles teaches us that, “It is only in darkness and in ignorance that you perceive the frightening, and shrink away from it to further darkness.”
You can envision a tree with branches above the earth surface area and thick roots beneath the surface area.
Here’s another related article on meditation methods and how to be a reflective person for a better life.
For the law of attraction to be working on your side, for your personal goals in life, it needs your commitment. It’s merely insufficient to enjoy a motion picture then understand it.
However there are methods you can understand more about the law of attraction and use it to accomplish your personal goals in life.
I mean, bring you more of what you want in life.
So when you say to yourself, I need to get a life, consider these points:
- In my first book of the series, The Master of Everything: A Story of Mankind and the World of Illusion We Call Life, I don’t actually mention the term law of attraction, however when reading you will come to understand spiritual metaphysics and the deeper level of what law of attraction really means. (There are many other books to look up as well. One of my all-time favorites is Real Magic, by Wayne W. Dyer)
- Work on understanding the real inner You and the law of attraction daily– even if you just learnt about this today, put it into practice. Look for proof of the things you want.
- The law of attraction is literally you. Be balanced while still being open minded to great possibilities.
- At the core, the law of attraction is love. Even if you keep saying that you do not desire something, and you keep on believing about the things you do NOT want, well, guess what? The key is to shift your focus on the things you do want.
- The deeper you contemplate the law of attraction, the more you recognize that you alone are responsible for whatever in your life.
Remember, by realizing the law of attraction working for you, rather than against you, needs your trust in that things will work out for you if you’re truly honest about your goals and dreams.
(Please note I also suggest this related article about the secret behind success with abundance thinking and the power of choice.)
To having the life you want,
PS: I invite you to sign up for the EVERYDAY MIRACLES newsletter where we (you the reader, and I, the author) bring our mind together for self-success and a better world.
See what Amazon.com has to say about my ever-developing series—reflections of A Course in Miracles, or see the display at Ozark Mountain Publishing Co.
Please Support My Work: Many have benefited from this material and although we are offering you access to my blog, self-help library, other articles, webinars and lectures Free to the world, there are many costs involved in bringing this to you.
Building a platform like this, alone, is not a simple task.
If you feel moved to make a donation, or find out more about my work and my personal climb out of hell, I like to use GoFundMe , because it’s safe and easy for your tax and accountability records, any amount is greatly appreciated.
Thank you so much for your support!
By the way, if you’d like to get a copy of A Course in Miracles, hop over to the Self-Help Library page. 🙂